Basic baking, Peruvian desserts, chocolates, confections and knowledge of wine tasting are part of the program content, as are food safety and hygiene, events and catering, which are essential in order to achieve a company’s objectives.
- Hotel and resort chains
- Fast-food chains
- Event and catering companies
- Clinics and hospitals
- Starting a business
Our School of Culinary Arts’ facilities are among the best and most modern of their kind in Latin America. They have been outfitted with modern European equipment that enables us to offer programs that meet the highest international standards. Our students have access to a library, a research center, business resources and medical assistance, as well as ample space for playing sports.
The school’s Peruvian and foreign chefs and instructors have a record of success in business, with experience at first-class restaurants and hotels in different parts of the world. Our faculty members also have ServSafe training and certification.
- Certificate in Culinary Arts from USIL
- Practice-based curriculum
- Highly qualified Peruvian and international faculty
- Certification course in food and beverage handling (ServSafe), for an additional charge Internships at prestigious hotels and restaurants
- Access to important international agreements with institutions in Spain, France, Italy and the United States